Grace Noble trading as Aberdeenshire Highland Cattle Ltd welcome you to her farm and wish you the most enjoyable experience. To ensure your safety and the safety of others we request that you and your party to adhere to all safety rules as per Grace’s safety instruction briefing on arrival. Whilst strict safety procedures are observed at all times, however there remains an element of inherent risk. Aberdeenshire Highland Cattle will not be held responsible for personal injury, loss or damage to equipment.
You are requested to read the notes below and upon the purchase of a ticket through our online booking system accept the below.
1. Aberdeenshire Highland Cattle Ltd reserves the right to cancel or amend any tour to suit weather conditions and farming practices, or if minimum numbers are not met. Strict safety procedures are observed at all times, however there remains an element of inherent risk. Aberdeenshire Highland Cattle Ltd. will not be held responsible for personal injury, loss or damage to equipment. Prices are subject to change and are made in GBP. No children under the age of 8 years of age are permitted on this tour and children aged 8 -16 must be supervised and accompanied by a paying adult at all times during the tour.
Full payment of your tour is required in advance to your arrival to the farm. Upon payment, you agree to and accept Aberdeenshire Highland Cattle Ltd Terms and Conditions and Cancellation Policy, as outlined below. Please be aware that your tour is not subject to partial refunds or discounts for any reason, including the weather or you or your parties illness or failure to attend a booked and paid tour. Aberdeenshire Highland Cattle Ltd reserves the right to cancel or change the duration and/or location of the tour in response to weather or environmental conditions.
If you have any questions regarding the likely tour format and/or weather please contact Aberdeenshire Highland Cattle Ltd prior to your departure.
We exercise a no alcohol and smoking policy on all of our tours and Aberdeenshire Highland Cattle Ltd reserves the right to refuse those who do not abide by this condition. Aberdeenshire Highland Cattle Ltd will exclude any person intoxicated or under the influence of drugs, and if any persons do not abide by the no smoking policy.
Any photography taken during your tour is for personal use only. No pictures and imagery can be used for any commercial purposes. Customers are informed that participation in group photos is purely voluntary, as these images are made publicly available through Aberdeenshire Highland Cattle Ltd social media and website channels.
In the event of snow and/or ice, or extreme wind speeds, tours may be cancelled, due to safety. A full refund will be issued.
If you cancel your booking 72 hours prior to your tours departure, you will be reimbursed the tour fee, minus an administration fee of £5 per person
No administration fee is payable if:
You cancel your booking more than 72 hours before your tour, or you cancel or reschedule your booking via email with more than 72 hours notice, Aberdeenshire Highland Cattle Ltd is able to reschedule your booking for another date; Aberdeenshire Highland Cattle Ltd cancels the tour before it departs. If you are not at the meeting point prior to the tours departure, are a no-show, or cancel your tour less than 72 hours before the tour departs, Aberdeenshire Highland Cattle Ltd cannot issue a refund.
Refunds will be processed within ten working days. Reimbursement may be made via the the same format as payment was taken, or another agreed method if that is not suitable. Should you wish to forgo the tour due to weather, we will endeavour (but cannot guarantee) to book you on an alternative date within 6 months.
1. We cannot guarantee weather conditions.
2. You are advised to use the restroom/toilet before departing for your tour. Limited restroom facilities and hand washing facilities are available.
3. All areas of Aberdeenshire Highland Cattle Ltd are a smoke free environment
4. Strong, sturdy footwear is advisable as you will be on working farms. Disposable shoe covers will be available for you to use.
5. Warm clothing is essential, especially in the Winter/Spring months.
6. Photos taken on the tour are for personal use only
7. Please ensure all children are supervised as you will be on working farms.
8. Aberdeenshire Highland Cattle Ltd ofer complimentary warm drinks.
9. Strict safety procedures are observed at all times, however there remains an element of inherent risk. Aberdeenshire Highland Cattle Ltd. will not be held responsible for personal injury, loss or damage to equipment.