‘TASTING ABERDEENSHIRE’ SUPPER CLUB – 30/09/2023
September 30 @ 6:30 pm - 10:30 pm£55.00
‘TASTING ABERDEENSHIRE’ SUPPER CLUB
We are delighted to be hosting our first ‘Tasting Aberdeenshire’ Supper Club dinner in the unique setting of our farm buildings at Lochton Farm, Banchory, AB31 5QB.
Our first menu will showcase this seasons Scottish Black Faced lamb, produced here on the farm.
Executive Chef Alan Clarke of Meldrum House Country Hotel – Aberdeenshire’s Top Foodies destination will be preparing our farms 1st super club dinner using his own menu which he has especially created for this new unique farm dinning experience.
Alan forged his career path when he won the Chef’s UK Accor Challenge Award for Britain. He honed his skills under Shirley Spear, the renowned previous owner of The Three Chimneys in Skye (3 AA Rosettes).
We have grown our relationship supplying Alan with Aberdeenshire Highland Beef creating his own signature dish ‘Grace’s Beef’ when we started out our food and farming journey. We are now thrilled to see his enthusiasm to be working with us again on our first Super club dinner, using this time, Scottish Black faced Lamb born and reared on our farm here in Banchory.
Whipped Sheeps Milk & Feta, Handmade Loaf, Chive Oil.
Lamb curry, Fragrant Rice, Toasted Flatbread.
Dark Chocolate Brownie, Salted Caramel, Honeycomb & Popcorn.
Soft Drinks Provided
(BYOB available, see terms for more info)
This unique farm dining experience will also include cookery demonstrations, lots of diner interaction, laughs and a relaxed informal and friendly evening. We hope it will create great memories and more moments to look forward to being part of our Supper Club.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
1. The menu is prearranged and cannot be adjusted to cater to individual dietary requirements. The main objective of the dinner is to showcase the menu in its intended form.
2. In the event of a cancellation due to a national lockdown, a full refund will be issued. In the event of cancellation due to Covid -19 positive result or any other circumstances no refund will be issued. Full charge is non-refundable from time of payment. Tickets can be transferred to another attendee if you can no longer make the event, however no refunds will be provided.
3. As we are not licenced to serve alcohol, guests are welcome to bring along their own choice of beverages to accompany their meal. A selection of non-alcoholic soft drinks will be on offer during the event. Glassware will be provided. Please note over consumption of alcohol or any disruptive behaviour will not be permitted and you may be removed from the premisses. Please drink responsibly.
4. Smart/Casual and warm clothing. No wellies required.
5. Photography and filming may be taken for future publicity and promotional PR. If you do not wish to be included please notify at time of booking.
6. Seating- the evening is relatively intimate with a max of 40 diners in attendance. Seating will be spread over several tables and benches. We will do our best to accomodate seating requests if you would like to be seated in a large group or next to other purchases of tickets please notify at time of booking to firstname.lastname@example.org